Seafood market

Ad 970x250

For individuals working in seafood markets, proficiency in Mandarin offers a significant advantage by enhancing communication with suppliers and customers. Mandarin is widely spoken in major global seafood trading hubs such as Shanghai and Guangzhou, making it essential for understanding regional preferences and negotiating prices.

Furthermore, knowing Mandarin enables market analysts to easily navigate local fishmongers' dialects and colloquial terms related to seafood, allowing them to make informed decisions about inventory and pricing. This linguistic skill ensures smoother transactions and a deeper connection with the local market dynamics.

Progress: 0%

What's the price of these shrimp?


这些虾多少钱?

Can I have some lobster, please?


Can I have some lobster, please?

How much does this whole salmon cost?


这条整条三文鱼多少钱?

Do you have any fresh mussels today?


您今天有新鲜的海虹吗?

What kind of crab do you recommend?


您推荐哪种蟹?

Are these scallops still on ice?


这些扇贝还在冰上吗?

Could you give me a dozen oysters?


你能给我一打牡蛎吗?

How are the clams prepared here?


这里的蛤蜊是怎么准备的?

Do you have any steamed fish?


您有蒸鱼吗?

Can I try some raw squid?


我能试试生墨鱼吗?

What's your specialty with shrimp?


您的虾 specialties 是什么?

Do you have any smoked salmon slices?


您有烟熏三文鱼片吗?

Can you show me the whole halibut?


你能给我展示整个鳕鱼吗?

Are these cod fillets fresh today?


这些鳕鱼片今天新鲜吗?

How do you prepare the scallops here?


这里的scallops是如何准备的?

Have you got any fried clams?


你有炒蛤蜊吗?

Could I get some crab legs, please?


请给我来一些蟹腿,可以吗?

What's your best offer for those shrimp?


你的虾-best offer是多少钱?

Do you have any smoked mussels?


您有烟熏海虹吗?

Can you give me a plate of oysters and mussels?


你能给我来一份牡蛎和蛤蜊吗?